Beautiful Smile DC is dedicated to the safety and wellness of our patients, providers, staff and our community. We are taking the following steps to prevent the spread of COVID-19 and keep everyone safe:
- -All patients will be required to fill out a questionnaire that will help us assess the risk of COVID-19.
- -All patients will be subject to a COVID-19 rapid response test that will be administered by the staff.
- -Patients will also be limited to no more than two patients at the reception area.
- -We ask that you do not bring any guests who are not patients being treated that day unless absolutely necessary.
- -Patients are also required to wear face masks before walking into our office.
- -Providers and doctors will be in full PPE (Personal Protective Equipment) which will be changed after each patient
- -Air purifiers will be used to purify the air in the office and kill COVID-19 germs
- -UVC lights will be used to clean the office, furniture, restrooms and so on to make sure everything is sanitary.
- -Stricter protocols on cleaning and disinfecting the office and increased frequency of such activities will be enforced.
- -No magazines will be allowed in the reception area to limit the chances of spreading diseases.
If you are visiting our office for an appointment, we ask that you abide by these guidelines so we can stop the spread of COVID-19 and flatten the curve.